Welcome to Bear BranchOn behalf of the Board of Directors, welcome to our community web site!
Please Report Feral Hog Damage here
Report feral hog damage with optional photo here (must be logged in)
HOW THINGS FUNCTION (GET DONE) IN KINGWOOD
Many Kingwood residents may not understand how governmental and quasi-governmental organizations operate in Kingwood. This is particularly true of residents who have moved from other areas of the country. Because Houston does not have zoning, we depend on deed restrictions, enforced by our community associations to restrict how property owners use their property. Another organization, Kingwood Service Association provides services to the entire Kingwood community. Click here for an attempt to clarify how things function and get done in Kingwood.
DAMAGE TO THE GAZEBO
Persons riding bikes and skateboarding in the gazebo at Bear Branch Gazebo Park have been causing extensive damage to our property.
We need your help to curb/stop this activity. If you observe anyone damaging our community property, please do not approach or confront these individuals yourself. Do call the HPD non-emergency number: 713-884-3131.
Inform HPD dispatch that you have observed X (number of) individuals and describe the activity that is damaging our gazebo. Please be as specific as possible. This type of activity is considered criminal mischief, and it is against the law. To be clear, skateboarding on the pathways or sidewalks at the Gazebo Park is not against the law, but damaging the gazebo deck and/or on the gazebo benches is against the law, so please be sure to make this clear that when you call HPD.
During the call:
- Request that the responding officer call you or come by your house to advise you of the disposition of this incident. That way, the HPD officer who gets this call knows that he will have to have to speak with and advise you of what he has done to address the problem.
- Please, always get the responding officer’s name and send an e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org This will help us better serve our community.
THIS IS A QUICK CHECKLIST OF HOME SAFETY TIPS. THERE IS A MORE COMPREHENSIVE LIST UNDER THE PUBLIC SAFETY TAB.
- Be aware of what’s happening in the neighborhood regarding home and vehicle burglaries near your home. Share information about suspicious activity in your neighborhood via Crime Watch Form.
- Lock your doors, including the garage door. Unlocked doors are open invitations to intruders.
- Ask a trusted family member, friend, or neighbor to keep a watchful eye on your home or have your mail held at the local post office until your return. Fill out the Crime Watch form and our Crime Watch officers will keep an eye on your residence.
- Make sure you have lights, television, or radios ON TIMERS AND HAVE THEM turn on and off at the appropriate times.
- Don’t post on social media that you are leaving town, and wait post photos after you return from your trip.
- Make sure all the locks on the doors and windows function properly and use them.
- Make sure your residence looks lived in and not empty.
- Leave the shades and blinds on doors and windows in a position that you would normally have them.
- Make sure your smoke and burglar alarms are functioning properly and armed.
- Arrange for a neighbor to pick up your deliveries: mail, newspaper, and any other packages.
- Arrange for someone to maintain your yard so your home appears occupied.
- Have someone place your garbage cans at the curb for normal pickup and put them away after the pickup has been made.
- Turn the ringer on the telephone down low or off. A possible intruder will not be alerted to your absence by a ringing telephone. If you can, forward your calls to your cellular phone or a trusted individual.
- Leave a normal message on your answering machine; do not announce your absence on the answering machine.
- Ask a neighbor to park in your driveway while you are gone. Seeing their car come and go will help make it appear that someone is home. If you leave your car at home, park as you normally would.
Get the App!
- Text kamconnect to 59248 and receive a text back with an app download link.
- Or search for KAM Connect in the Google Play Store.
Oct 21, 2021
Oct 15, 2021
We Need Your Proxy
Oct 12, 2021
Bear Branch Village Neighbor Night Out
Oct 27, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Bear Branch Trail Board Meeting
Location: Bear Branch Community Room
Nov 04, 2021 at 7:00 pm
KSA Parks Committee Meeting
Location: South Woodland Hills Community Room
Nov 10, 2021 at 7:00 pm
KSA Public Safety Meeting
Location: South Woodland Hills Community Room